InspireHUB Privacy Notice
Last updated: May 2, 2023
YOUR PRIVACY MATTERS TO US
If you visit InspireHUB.com or are an existing or future InspireHUB client, here are some important details of how we collect and use your personal information when working with you. Note: If you are a user of an IHUBApp, take a look at the IHUBApp privacy notice.
This privacy notice talks about the personal information we collect and use when you deal with InspireHUB as an existing or prospective client, or just someone who is interested in what we do. In this context, the personal information we use is generally limited to:
- your name;
- contact details;
- role within the company; and
- incidental personal information that may be provided or created during our relationship with you.
1. What do we use your personal information for?
1.1 Subscribing to our blog or downloading resources
We use the details to send blogs and resources to you. You can ask us to stop sending you information at any time by emailing privacy@Inspirehub.com or by clicking “unsubscribe” on our emails.
We will use information you provide as part of our contact with you, or in subsequent related communications, for:
- contacting you in connection with InspireHUB products and services;
- providing you with information about InspireHUB, the IHUBApp and our related services; and
- responding to, progressing, and generally managing your enquiries and requests.
If you object to us using your personal information in this way, let us know or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org . However, we may not be able to respond to your enquiries or provide you with further assistance.
1.3 Promoting our products
We may obtain your personal business contact details from you (including when you subscribe for our blogs or resources) or from publicly available sources (like LinkedIn, your corporate website, or a business directory). We may use these details to contact you and provide you with information and updates on the IHUBApp and our services.
If you don’t wish us to contact you, please let us know. You can also click “unsubscribe” in our emails or if receiving notices from one of our Hubs you can change your notification settings under your account information and we will no longer contact you with promotional information about InspireHUB.
1.4 Licensing our products
When you license the IHUBApp, or otherwise purchase our services, we will use your personal information to take the necessary steps to:
- complete an order;
- agree to our pricing and terms; and
- complete the relevant licensing and service agreement documentation.
1.5 Providing our services
If you license the IHUBApp or purchase our other services, we will of course be working closely with you to ensure we deliver in accordance with your expectations, and in line with our commitments to you. Any personal information you give us when engaging our services will be used for:
- providing those services in accordance with our contract with you or the IHUBApp owner;
- the effective provision of those services; and
- meeting our legal obligations.
Your personal information may also be used to:
- manage our relationship with you or the IHUBApp owner, to ensure our respective contractual obligations are met; and
- to conduct and manage our business and enforce or protect our legal rights.
In many cases, personal charge and credit cards may be used for the payment of our subscription software services. In this case, the personal information we may receive in respect of a card transaction will be limited to:
- cardholder name, email address and phone number;
- masked credit card number (e.g. xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-1111); and
- credit card expiration date.
These details are used only for the purposes of managing the subscription and the relevant subscription payments.
2. Using your personal information lawfully
We only ever use your personal information if it is lawful to do so.
InspireHUB takes a consent-based approach to its collection, use and disclosure. By providing us with your personal information when you engage with us you consent to your personal information being collected, used, disclosed and stored by us, but only as described in this privacy notice. At any time, and without penalty, you can withdraw your consent.
InspireHUB only solicits and collects personal information that is reasonably necessary for its activities, as described in this privacy notice.
2.3 European Union
Except where we ask for your consent, we use your personal information as set out in this privacy notice for our legitimate interests. We have considered and balanced the potential impact on you of using that personal information, and we will never use your personal information in a way that is detrimental to you.
If you want to object to how we use your personal information, let us know or email us at privacy@Inspirehub.com. However, this may affect our ability to provide our services to you.
3. Who else gets your personal information?
To help us provide our services, we may share or disclose your personal information (as described above) with third parties who provide services to us, including:
- information technology and information services providers;
- other third-party service providers (such as card payment services); and
- professional and other third-party advisers.
These third parties can only use the personal information to provide their services to us or to support our delivery of our services to you or our client. Your personal information may also be shared with third parties in accordance with your written and verified instructions, or in accordance with legal obligations imposed upon us.
4. Selling and disclosing personal information
InspireHUB does not share or disclose your personal information for a business purpose except as set out in this notice, and it is never sold to third parties.
5. Where we keep your personal information
Your information may be stored and used by InspireHUB in Canada, Australia, or the United States.
6. How long do we keep your personal information?
We keep your personal information for up to seven years after the year you or the IHUBApp owner ceased using our software or services. In the case of personal information processed in connection with an enquiry but where you did not appoint us to provide services to you, which we retain for a period of eighteen months after we last heard from you. Where you ask to be removed from our blog list, your email address is immediately removed from our mailing list.
Where there is a legal obligation to retain your personal information for a longer period, then we will retain it for the period required by that obligation.
7. Accessing, deleting, rectifying and moving your personal information
We ensure you can exercise your right (subject to certain fair and lawful limitations) to:
- withdraw your consent for the use of your personal information;
- access your personal information;
- require us to delete it;
- rectify any personal information we hold that is incorrect; and/or
- have your personal information transmitted to someone else.
If you want to exercise these rights, please let us know. You will need to provide sufficient information to verify and complete your request. We will complete your request within thirty days, subject to any legal or other requirements that requires us not to complete your request, in which case we shall inform you of this where we are permitted to do so.
You can make a request by:
calling us - 1-855-355-4482
emailing us - email@example.com; or
writing to us at the address given below.
How do you contact us?
3963 Maple Avenue, Suite 190
If our Privacy Officer is unable to resolve your concern, you may also contact the Information and Privacy Commissioner, or other privacy regulator appointed in your country or region.