MINNEAPOLIS, Oct. 26, 2015 - InspireHUB announced today the schedule for its engagement practices workshops providing a new proprietary method of engagement that has been successfully used in raising over $1 Billion for worthy cause organizations around the world.
A theme for the 2015 workshops is "Revolutionizing Engagement Practices: The Power of Making Good Friends." InspireHUB will teach a proven engagement paradigm that utilizes motivation over manipulation.
The series of InspireHUB ENGAGE Training Workshops are being held across the US and will be held in the Greenville, South Carolina, on November 3, and Charlotte, North Carolina, on November 5.
Register now for this valuable live workshop.
InspireHUB is an international engagement solutions company that is revolutionizing the relationship between Worthy Causes and their supporters. InspireHUB Inc., is the first company to combine proven best-practices engagement training alongside of a custom-branded mobile web-app and engagement platform for notable global organizations such as Special Olympics International and Mandela Kids.
"In today's highly mobile world it's difficult for organizations to build relationships and grow engagement beyond traditional fundraising activities to accomplish its mission," says InspireHUB Inc. Founder and CEO, Donald Clark. "InspireHUB provides the training, support, and tools that teach you how to do engagement and put it into action!"
Workshops are designed specifically for worthy cause organizations and include an energetic two-hour session that will answer questions such as:
- Why do organizations struggle to procure, train and keep staff, volunteers and supporters?
- How do I (and why must I) deliver messaging that will provoke behavior that is self-originating?
- How do I implement the organizational mission without losing effectiveness?
The workshops are being held at the following times and tickets range from $15 to $25:
- November 3, 2015 @ 1:30pm EST | The Commerce Club, 55 Beattie Pl, Greenville, SC 29601
- November 5, 2015 @ 1:30pm EST | Charlotte City Club, 121 W Trade St # 3100, Charlotte, NC 28202
Register for the workshop on the web at inspirehub.com/engage
For further information and press inquiries, please contact: