Johannesburg South Africa, August 8, 2014 – InspireHUB Inc. a solutions and technology company serving Worthy Causes (Non-Profits and Charities), announced today that it has entered into a multi-year contract with Mandela Forever Enterprises that will see it deliver Pediatric health services via Mobile Clinics and state of the art permanent clinics throughout South Africa.
Managing Director and CEO of InspireHUB Inc., Donald Clark, has been working with HRH Prince Dr. Zinhle Dlamini over the last 24 months. InspireHUB and Mandela Forever Enterprises entered into a Memorandum of Understanding in November 2013. The now executed agreement will set in motion Mandela Kids: a Mandela Forever Project master plan that includes the creation (including strategy, finance, technology, and development), launch and maintenance (including all operations and marketing) of a $300 million USD (R3 billion ZAR) campaign to raise funds for the:
- Design, procurement, and installation of over 100 world class permanent pediatric clinics serving the population centers and rural areas of SA.
- Design, procurement and mobilization of mobile surgical, dental, and OB mobile clinics that can rotate among the pediatric clinics with staff and equipment.
- Creation, staffing and auditing of a “family” of related international non-profit organizations to solicit and manage donations to support the mission under the careful accountability of an established international accounting firm.
- Creation, staffing and operation of a medical services staffing and operating entity in South Africa that coordinates with the South Africa Ministry of Health.
- Organization of an international support association of pediatricians able to conduct remote shared screen consults with the Mandela Kids Pediatric clinics.
- Creation, staffing and management of a supply chain warehousing operation in South Africa.
“The execution of this agreement today is only the first step,” said Donald Clark, Managing Director and CEO of InspireHUB Inc. “We have solutions, informed and developed by South African doctors, with the assistance of leading edge medical best practices from around the world that we believe can make a tremendous impact. It’s time to get to work.”
About InspireHUB Inc. - InspireHUB provides affordable solutions (which includes mobile and tablet technologies, fundraising management, best-practices training and solutions consulting) for Worthy Causes (Non-Profits and Charities) that maximizes their performance by helping them to recruit volunteers, increase member engagement and fund campaigns ranging from $10,000 to $100 million. InspireHUB can be found on the web at www.inspirehub.com .
For more information please contact: