You’re making history right now. It may not feel like it. You may feel like what you’re doing isn’t so important as others, but it really is.
One day, somewhere in the future, a family member will talk about you. They will say:
“I had a great grandparent, aunt, uncle who was alive during the great pandemic of the 20's and _______”
Then they will finish that sentence with the actions you are taking during this time.
Let’s decide today to fill it in with something inspirational.
Here are some ideas:
- and that was when they launched our family business.
- and they wrote a book that helped others.
- and their small business helped to produce equipment that helped those in hospitals.
- and their journal reveals that somehow they remained positive.
- and they never gave up.
Make it a great week!
Looking for more small business help?
The Ultimate Small Business Survival Guide is Here
We've been helping InspireHUB clients not just survive during this time but THRIVE! We collected all of our advice and made it available for FREE as our great big give-back during this difficult time. Included in this FREE Guide:
- Transformation Readiness Assessment
- Practical Marketing Help
- Proven Strategies to Pivot Your Company
Lead an Inspirational Remote Work Culture that Employees Love!
At InspireHUB, we get it. We've been a 100% remote workplace for more than 7 years, and are the first to admit we were UN-InspireHUB while we learned to grow into it.
because we saw so many people struggling as they've had to adapt to this new way of working overnight.
Here's how you can use it to grow YOUR small business too ...
Included in this FREE Guide:
- Why your remote team is experiencing fatigue.
- Understanding how leaders and employees have vastly different remote experiences.
- The lines you cannot cross with employee privacy when working remote.
- How to gamify your remote workforce.
- The rules of virtual engagement when it comes to working remotely.
- How the rules of meeting etiquette change in virtual meetings and why you must understand the difference!
I hate failing. Success feels so much better. Right? Yet, the crazy thing about failing is that failure has done far more for the development of my character and soul then success.
Something happens when we fail and find a way to get back up.
I just found an old agenda for a business meeting, and the first point of order on it said: APOLOGIZE.
Leaders make mistakes, and when we do, there is no bigger priority than to first and foremost apologize to your team.